Check out this beautiful home in Mystic, Connecticut in the USA. This vacation property is situated by the Mystic River and close to the Atlantic Ocean. It’s a perfect summer vacation home for a week or a weekend.
Book this popular home now!
Newer home built with a style that fits perfectly in its historic district neighborhood. Comfortable, yet not stuffy, it is very easy to kick back and relax here. Open front porch for catching sea breezes and relaxing in the afternoon and evening and screened rear porch is a cozy spot for morning coffee and other meals.
Quiet and beautiful residential street in an amazing location – that is, if you like pleasant waterfront walks to and from an active and charming New England maritime village! Downstairs open floor plan featuring granite/stainless kitchen, breakfast bar, dining, and living areas. The first floor also has a full bath and a queen bedroom (rear house entrance only requires three steps from grade to the first floor).
Upstairs are another queen bedroom, a bedroom with two twin beds and another full bathroom with laundry area. This home is great for boaters who want to do a little land-lubbing; people with luck good enough for the area’s big casinos; families enjoying the Seaport, local museums, aquarium, etc.; couples, friends and others traveling from the nearby cities of Boston, New York and beyond to savor the local charm; and for couples and families in Mystic for a wedding in the area’s beautiful setting.
We are open to academic rentals, as well, and will give a lower monthly rate for the longer term. Stay with us and find your own reasons to love the home, the village of Mystic and all of Southeast Connecticut. We look forward to hosting your stay!
PROPERTY RULES: WELCOME TO MYSTIC!
Thank you for staying with us. Please take a few minutes to read the following document to help ensure you have a safe, pleasant vacation.
- Smoking is NOT allowed anywhere inside or outside the house or on the property.
- Pets are NOT allowed anywhere inside or outside the house or on the property.
- People other than those in the Guest rental party set forth in the Rental Agreement may not stay overnight in the property. Maximum overnight occupancy is 6 persons unless a prior arrangement has been made with Owners. Any other person in the property during the day or night is the sole responsibility of Guest.
- House and/or outdoor parties on or near the property and involving persons other than those registered in the Guest rental party are strictly prohibited.
- Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. Owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the rental party. By reserving this property, it is agreed that all rental party members are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises and its amenities or others whom they invite to use the premises and amenities.
- Parking: Vehicles are to be parked on the paved parking area and paver driveway in front of the house. Parking is not permitted in the gravel area directly alongside the house or on the grass. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While bath and beach towels and pillows are included in the house, bed linens and daily maid service are not included in the rental rate. However, if for some reason bringing your own bed linens is impractical, we do store a clean set for each bed in the dresser of each bedroom. Do not bring bath towels to the beach. The Guest cleaning fee covers routine professional house cleaning. Guests are required to leave the house picked up and in broom clean condition throughout their stay and prior to departure. If Owners/cleaning service must perform extraordinary picking up or cleaning as a consequence of how the house is left by a Guest, these costs will be withheld from the Guest security deposit.
- Water and Sewer: The house has Town water and Town sewer system. The Town water is quite good and should not pose any problems for renters. The sewer system is very effective due to routine maintenance and occupancy limitations; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed or washed down the drains. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products, diapers, baby wipes, etc. should be flushed at any time. Guest is responsible for ensuring ALL members of the rental party are aware of these sewer system limitations and regulations. If it is found that prohibited items have been flushed and clog the plumbing or sewer system, Guest Damage/Security Deposit will be forfeit to Owners and any additional costs incurred beyond Damage/Security Deposit or insurance claim proceeds necessary to repair the system will be charged to Guest.
- Fireworks: Use or possession of any type of fireworks by rental party members on or near rental property is prohibited.
- Quiet Hours: Guest and rental party to observe quiet hours in the house and premises between 10 p.m. and 9 a.m. out of mutual respect among all Guests and area property owners.
- Furniture: Guest and rental party prohibited from re-arranging house furniture, including bringing interior furniture outdoors.
BEDROOM #1 DESCRIPTION: One of the two living room couches is a brand new queen sofa bed. There is a clean pack-n-play and high chair on premises.
BEDROOM #2 DESCRIPTION: Bedroom on first floor adjacent to bathroom and featuring queen bed, night stands, dresser, chair, luggage rack, large closet and two large windows for natural light, with light blocking blinds and curtains for night time. Clean linens and pillows provided, in dresser.
BEDROOM #3 DESCRIPTION: 2nd floor bedroom near full bath/laundry area, featuring queen bed, night stands, dresser, chair, luggage rack, large closet and four large windows for natural light, with light blocking blinds and curtains for night time. Clean linens and pillows provided, in dresser.
BEDROOM #4 DESCRIPTION: 2nd floor bedroom near full bath/laundry area, featuring queen two twin beds, night stand, dresser, chair, large closet and large box bay window for natural light, with light blocking blinds for night time. Clean linens and pillows provided, in dresser.
COMPLETE LIST OF PROPERTY AMENITIES:
Air Conditioning, Alarm Clock, Armchair, Bar and Stools, Bathtub, Board Games, CD player, Cabinets, Cable TV, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Chairs, Children’s Toys, City Center, Closet, Coffee Grinder, Coffee Table, Coffeemaker, Cooking Utensils, DVD Player, DVR, Desk, Dining Room, Dish Rack, Dishware, Dishwasher, Dresser, Dryer, Electric Stove, Family/kids friendly, Free Internet Access, Free Wi-Fi, Free parking, Freezer, Garden, Garden View, Hair Dryer, Hammock, Hangers, Heating, High Definition TV, High Speed Internet, Highchair, Ice Maker, Indoor Fireplace, Internet, Iron, Ironing Board, Kettle, Kitchen, Lamps, Laundry Soap, Linens Provided, Local Guides / Maps, Meals Not Included in Price, Mirror, Movie / Video Library, Nightstand, Outdoor Dining, Outdoor Grill, Oven, Paper Towels Provided, Parking, Patio, Porch, RV Parking, Refrigerator, Shampoo, Shower, Sink, Smoke Detectors, Sofa, Spices, TV, Table, Table Utensils, Toaster Oven, Toilet, Toiletries Provided, Vacuum, Vanity Cabinet, Washing Machine, Wireless Internet
Beach Towels, Deck Chairs
Boating, Camping, Casinos, Children’s Activities, Cinemas, Cycling, Deep Sea Fishing, Eco-Tourism, Equestrian Events, Fresh Water Fishing, Golfing, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Hunting, Ice Fishing, Mountain Biking, Rock Climbing, Roller Blading, Sailing, Scuba Diving, Shopping, Sightseeing, Sledding, Snorkeling, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Wind Surfing
ATM, Autumn Foliage, Bank, Bars, Baseball Stadium, Basketball Stadium, Beauty Salons, Bowling, Church, City Park, Drugstore, Farmers Market, Florist, Football Stadium, Forests, Gift Shop, Grocery Store, Gun Range, Hockey Stadium, Hospital, Jogging Track, Lake, Laundromat, Library, Live Entertainment, Marina, Massage Therapist, Miniature Golf, Museums, News Stand, Night Club, Picnic Tables, Play Ground, Public Beach, Restaurants, River, Ruins, Scenic Drives, Shopping Mall, Soccer Stadium, Spa, Theme Parks, Thrift Stores, Waterfalls, Wine Vineyards, Zoo Please note that a tax of 15% may not be charged by the booking site and will be collected upon arrival. Amenities include: cookware & kitchen utensils, crockery & cutlery, iron & ironing board, drying rack, hair dryer, bed linen & towels, toiletries, central heating, washing machine, dishwasher, kettle, cable tv, alarm clock, dvd, cd player, cupboard, vanity cupboard, toilet, built-in wardrobes, night table, reading lamps, desk, tv, chest of drawers, terrace, kitchen, oven, plates, coffee maker, vacuum cleaner, gas/electric hob, breakfast bar and stools, freezer, armchairs, coffee table, internet connection, air conditioning, sofa, table and chairs, high chairs, shower, washbasin , bathtub, city maps, free internet access, garden, wood burning fireplace, free wireless internet, bbq grill, ice maker, high speed internet access, dining room, chairs, mirror, iron, dryer, spa, laundry (common), restaurant, bar, beauty salon, atm/cash machine, beach, boating, boutiques, bowling, casino, city center, disco, drugstore, live entertainment, fishing, florist, free parking, garden view, gift shop, game rental, golf, horseback riding, jogging track, childrens activities, massage, miniature golf, news stand, picnic area/tables, play ground, sailing, scuba diving, shopping mall, skeet shooting, snorkeling, tennis, wind surfing, smoke detectors, wireless internet, parking, refrigerator, sports – swimming, local hospital, local groceries, family/kids friendly.